We are proud to show our National standing for the quality of care provided.  These reports are provided from the Medicare data statistics of all the agencies in the country.  Ask any other Agency to see theirs.

All Patients Descriptive Outcome Report

All Patients Risk Adjusted Outcome Report

      *The probability is 10% or less that this difference is due to chance, and 90% or more than the difference is real.

        **The probability is 5% or less that this difference is due to chance, and 95% or more than the difference is real.

 

Case Mix Profile at Start/Resumption of Care For Risk-Adjusted/Descriptive Outcome Report

        *The probability is 1% or less that this difference is due to chance, and 99% or more than the difference is real.

      **The probability is 0.1% or less that this difference is due to chance, and 99.9% or more than the difference is real.

BackNext